Help the AFT Massachusetts celebrate the service of an educator, librarian, nurse, or school related-personnel whose leadership has made our union stronger. Nominations are now being accepted for our 2019 distinguished service awards. Who will you nominate to be recognized at the AFT Massachusetts annual convention in May 2019?
Awards will be given in each of the following five categories:
- 2 awards to an educator in the K-12 system, vocational education and school collaboratives
- 2 awards to a member in the public or private higher education system, municipal librarian or nurse
- 2 awards to a school related-personnel member (which includes all non-supervisory, non-certified employees in K-12 and vocational education schools)
- 1 award to a retired AFT Massachusetts member
- 1 award to a member 35 years of age or younger
Click here to review the 2019 Distinguished Service Award nomination form, rules and procedures. The deadline to submit nominations has been extended until January 25th!