AFT Massachusetts has launched a new member-driven ad campaign, featuring AFT Massachusetts members speaking to each other about why they're sticking with the union. AFT members will start seeing these video clips on Facebook, Twitter, and other websites this month.
Check out a few of them linked below!
- Julie Keener of the Chelsea Teachers Union and Susan Uvanni of the United Teachers of Lowell
- Joel Richards of the Boston Teachers Union
- Beth Kontos of the Salem Teachers Union and AFT Massachusetts
- Erik Berg of the Boston Teachers Union
- Johnny McInnis of the Boston Teachers Union
- Kathryn Anderson from the Chelsea Teachers Union
If you'd like to share your union story with other AFT members, use your cellphone to take a video of yourself talking about why you're sticking with the union, and share it with us on Facebook (facebook.com/aftma/) or Twitter (@AFTMass), or email it to Brant Duncan at email@example.com.