Teachers, students and educational staff deserve to have their stories told. We are the backbone of our communities, providing services and resources to students and community members alike. Massachusetts deserves an empowered and thriving education community, with our stories guiding the way to a better and brighter future. Share your story now!
Your voice matters on issues important to our schools and libraries and social media is one of many ways we can influence issues important to our communities. click the blue "Be Heard" button to share your thoughts in a short 30-60 second video or written message.
- What is happening in your union?
- What does your union mean to you?
- What do you need to feel supported in your career (school, etc)?
- How has COVID impacted your work?
- How can MA show up for its teachers now and in the future?
- Other local campaigns.