The mission of the AFT Massachusetts Campaigns and Member Engagement Department is to further advance the educational equity and workplace justice agenda of AFT Massachusetts.
That agenda has two main goals:
- Increasing opportunities for students of all backgrounds to access high-quality and enriching learning experiences, pre-K to college.
- Creating safe and supportive work environments for our members that enable them to succeed at and derive satisfaction from their jobs.
- Brian LaPierre - Director of Organization - email@example.com
- Mike Canavan - Field Representative for Legislation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Murphy - Director of Educational Policy - email@example.com
- Charlotte Kelly - Organizer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gina O'Toole - Organizer - email@example.com
- Anabel Santiago - Organizer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Shenk - Member Engagement Coordinator - email@example.com